Airline executives around the world see the need to invest in a digital future—to improve customer experience and streamline operations. While many leaders claim that they have the vision to change, realising their vision is a challenge. Legacy technologies, operational silos and cultural resistance create barriers in the airline industry that is traditionally known as lagging in digital innovation.
Yet change must happen.
At Aviation Festival Asia 2017 we are putting together an Aviation IT track to explore how the airline business can be digitised. We’ve already confirmed CIOs and IT leaders from AirAsia, TransAsia Airways, ANA, Alaska Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Citilink Indonesia and Hong Kong Airlines. Check out our speakers here.
If your airlines and airports are actively transforming towards digital operations, we want to hear from you. Write to me at email@example.com to nominate your CIO.
We cover topics on:
- Upgrading your infrastructure: Big data and integrating new technology into legacy systems
- Cloud & Proud : Scalability, cost efficiency and ease of use in airlines and airports
- Connected & intelligent : The airport of the future
- Enterprise mobility: Streamline collaboration, improve project management and generate a single airline or airport operation
- Securing your data : How do you protect yourself and your passengers?
- Emerging technologies: How IoT, AI and robotics are impacting our airline business?
Enrolled speakers from airlines and airports will have full access to the conference as our guests, plus will receive support on accommodation and complimentary conference passes to assist them in bringing their team to the show.
There are only limited spots available on the programme, so contact me today to see how you or your colleague can get involved.
About Aviation Festival Asia
Now entering its 13th year, Aviation Festival Asia is one of the largest and most well-established commercial aviation shows for airline and airport executives from both the Asia Pacific region and across the world. In 2017, we are expecting to welcome over 2,000 attendees to the event, with over 900 airline executives across 7 premium conference tracks covering full service and low cost airline strategy & business models, passenger experience, marketing, IT systems, retail, human capital and more.