Customers may forget what you said but they’ll never forget how you made them feel.
Passenger numbers are growing just as fast as passenger expectations. It’s vital that airlines and airports keep up with both meeting the demand in volume while also catering to the increasing needs of each passenger.
Today’s passengers want more control over their journey. Particularly at the airport, they want to self-manage key processes such as check-in, bag-drop and boarding. They want to spend less time waiting in queues and more time relaxing and enjoying airline lounges and airport amenities. And guess what? If they do that, it’s better for you too, as happy passengers spend more!
At Aviation Festival Asia 2017, we bring together airline and airport executives for a panel discussion on how we as an industry can facilitate seamless passenger processing throughout the airport, from self-service check-in and smart baggage handling to keeping passengers informed at every step of their journey. We’re searching for that flawless airport experience.
Below is the abstract of the panel and who’s involved.
Panel: Creating a seamless customer-centric experience
- Mapping out the end-to-end passenger experience: What areas do we need to focus on most? What areas do we focus on next? How can airlines and airports better collaborate?
- Converting captured data to capital: What are the opportunities for ancillary revenues?
- What can we learn from other industries (e.g. hospitality, logistics and gaming) to translate experience into loyalty and increase repeat business?
- Who is doing it right? Which strategies work best and how they would further improve?
- Javed Malik, Vice President – Airport Services, Jet Airways
- Jeff Helfrick, Vice President Airport Operations, Hawaiian Airlines
- Chris Au Young, Acting General Manager, Smart Airport, Airport Authority Hong Kong
- Manish Sinha, Chief Operating Officer, Hyderabad International Airport
- Vinoop Goel, Regional Director, Airport, Passenger, Cargo & Security Asia Pacific, IATA
Check out our website here to see how you can get involved.
Want to join us as a guest speaker? Or do you have thoughts on what makes a great airport experience? Email me at email@example.com
About Aviation Festival Asia
Now entering its 13th year, Aviation Festival Asia is one of the largest and most well-established commercial aviation shows for airline and airport executives from both the Asia Pacific region and across the world. In 2017, we are expecting to welcome over 2,000 attendees to the event, with over 900 airline executives across 7 premium conference tracks covering full service and low cost airline strategy & business models, passenger experience, marketing, IT systems, retail, human capital and more. Book your ticket now