We’re excited to have confirmed Yann Lardet, General Manager of Airbus Asia Training Centre to join the HR track of Aviation Festival Asia 2017.
Opened in April 2016, the Airbus Asia Training Centre (AATC) is a joint venture owned 55% by Airbus and 45% by Singapore Airlines. The new centre combines the expertise of our two companies to offer the highest standards of training for the growing flight crew population in the Asia Pacific region.
Airbus predicts that the Asia Pacific region will lead demand for new aircraft in the coming years, with the in-service fleet growing from around 5,600 aircraft today to 14,000 over the next two decades. This will see the active flight crew population employed by airlines in the region increase from over 65,000 to almost 170,000, generating significant demand for flight crew training services.
Yann will be joining us at the following panel discussion to open the Aviation Human Capital track at the event.
The talent gap alert: How are we going to meet the workforce shortage challenge
- Where will we find these people? How do we attract them? How do we develop them?
- What do we need to do to ensure that enough talent with the prerequisite skills get into the labour market?
- Addressing quantity and quality gap: How to arrive at a strategic challenge? How do we prepare for this challenge?
- Best-in-class practice: Who’s doing it right and who’s thinking ahead?
- Yann Lardet, General Manager, Airbus Asia Training Centre, Airbus
- Ping na Thalang, Human Resources Adviser, Bangkok Airways
- David Hodges, Flying Training Manager, Airbus Flight Operations Department, Cathay Pacific Air
- John Wensveen, Professor of Air Transportation School of Aviation & Transportation Technology, Purdue University, President, Airline Visions, LLC
- Kim Chua, Assistant Professor, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Asia
Check out our website here to see how you can get involved.
Want to join us as a guest speaker? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Aviation Festival Asia
Now entering its 13th year, Aviation Festival Asia is one of the largest and most well-established commercial aviation shows for airline and airport executives from both the Asia Pacific region and across the world. In 2017, we are expecting to welcome over 2,000 attendees to the event, with over 900 airline executives across 7 premium conference tracks covering full service and low cost airline strategy & business models, passenger experience, marketing, IT systems, retail, human capital and more. Book your ticket now