Our partner Skift just revealed their finalized list of speakers for Skift Forum Asia on May 27 in Singapore. Skift Forum Asia is a fast paced, day long conference featuring TED-style talks and deep dive Q&A’s with travel’s most insightful business leaders and creative thinkers.
You’ll want to be sitting front and center when these high-level executives and industry trailblazers take the stage. Use code AVIATION20 for 20% off your ticket when you register!
Here is a preview of the lineup:
- Sonia Cheng, CEO of Rosewood Hotel Group
- Goh Choon Phong, CEO of Singapore Airlines Limited
- Brett Tollman, Chief Executive at The Travel Corporation
- John Wroughton Brown, CEO of Agoda
- Zara Khanna, Founder of Octa
- J.Scott Kirby, President of United Airlines
- Yoshiyuki Takano, Head of Travel at Rakuten, Inc.
- Ritesh Agarwal, Founder and CEO of OYO
- Marsha Ma, VP and Managing Director, China at Booking.com
- Richard Holden, VP—Product Management, Travel at Google
- Aireen Omar, Deputy Group CEO—Digital, Transformation, and Corporate Services at AirAsia Group
- Qiann Jiannong, Chairman and CEO of Fosun Tourism Group
- José Silva, CEO of Jumeirah
- Brian Williams, Deputy Chairman of Swire Properties Hotel Holdings
The complete program will be published soon. There will be something for everyone. Don’t forget—use code AVIATION20 to save 20% off your ticket. Register today!