As you know, clinical development is a critical but lengthy part of the drug development process, as it determines the efficacy of a drug candidate in treating disease. When it takes an average of 10-15 years to push a drug candidate from lab discovery to regulatory approval, it is absolutely critical for clinical personnel to understand the best way to streamline the process and minimize the risk of bottlenecks in your drug pipeline.
Here’s 5 reasons why you should join us at BioPharma Asia Convention 2016:
- Meet experienced clinical operation and compliance personnel from Eisai, GSK, Cadila Pharma and Catalent and learn how to obtain quality clinical results
- Listen to fresh case studies by GSK, Daiichi Sankyo, PRA Healthsciences and National Institute for Health Research UK on how to conduct successful cross-country studies in Asia
- Join interactive roundtable sessions hosted by Eli Lilly, Singapore Clinical Research Institute, Dong-A University Hospital Global Clinical Trial Center, Prodia and Quintiles on strategies for working with CROs and tips on getting your drugs from bench to bedside
- Get practical tips on how to fast track your drug development in our debates featuring multinational regulators and regulatory affairs personnel from Genentech, Reliance Life Sciences, Center for Drug Evaluation Taiwan, AbbVie, and many more
- Improve your clinical study process as you learn how to design effective patient centric clinical studies with insights from Actelion on PatientLikeMe, Sanofi Aventis, Eisai, D3 A*STAR and Marken.
*Special rates for pharmas, biotechs, academics and research institutions*
Not only do you enjoy good discounts for booking early, but you can secure a further reduced rate if you’re from one of the above profiles. With 7 conference streams over 2 days, you can’t possibly cover it alone, so bring a group of 3 or more and you’ll get even better rates!
About BioPharma Asia Convention 2016
BioPharma Asia Convention is Asia’s largest biopharma industry gathering – See more at: http://www.terrapinn.com/exhibition/bio-asia/index.stm#sthash.FXm69tTW.dpuf