On 9th-10th November we ran the very first edition of EduTECH Asia. Drawing on the success of the Australian edition of the show, we were delighted to welcome over 2,000 attendees from more than 30 countries to debate, learn and together shape the future of Asian education innovation.
To get a better idea of the many topics that were covered throughout the show we are excited to share with you clips of presentations from across the two days of the conference, delivered by some of the very best educators from around Asia and beyond.
Below are a few of our favourites, but why not click through and check out all 22 sessions recorded on-site at the show.
1. “At the Crossroads: Education vs Technology” by Adam Bellow, CEO, BreakoutEDU
2. “The mobile-first classroom: why a one-to-one device model is essential” by Dr Zachary M Walker, Assistant Professor, Early Childhood and Special Needs Education, NIE
3. “An end to hetrogeneous grouping: how personalisation will transform the way we structure classes” by Dr Neelam Parmar, Director of E-Learning, Ashford School
4. “Fast flip and the death of lecture style learning” by Brian O’Dwyer, Former Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Duke-NUS Medical School
5. “Reinvent learning: Building the classroom of the future” by Gus Schmedlen, VP, Worldwide Education, HP Inc
With the production of EduTECH Asia 2017 already underway, there are many opportunities available for you to hit the stage when the next edition runs on 8th-10th November here in Singapore, alongside the likes of Tony Wagner and Bryan Alexander. If you are an educator you can contact Preeti Varadarajan for more information on speaking, or if you are a vendor looking to showcase your product or service contact Geraldine Chen for information on sponsorship opportunities.