Here at EduTECH Asia, and across all of the EduTECH events, we love nothing more than showcasing the very best education stories, challenges and solutions. Most of the time, the way that we recognise these is through the conference programme, where we give a platform to the very best of local, regional and global educators, policymakers and technologists to share their very latest insights into the shifting future of education.
This year, however, we are excited to be taking this recognition one step further. For the very first time we are going to be running the EduTECH Asia Awards. Taking place after day one of the EduTECH Asia conference on 8th November, we will be presenting THIRTEEN categories celebrating the very best of Asian education innovation.
We want to see as many nominations for each category as possible, which is why we have already opened up the application process. The awards that are up for contention include:
- K-12 principal of the year award
- K-12 teacher of the year award
- Edtech Coach of the year award
- Tertiary leader of the year award
- Tertiary educator of the year award
- Best use of in-class technology award
- Vocational institution of the year award
- Innovation in special needs education award
- Innovation in early childhood education award
- Best new Asian campus award
- Education technology vendor of the year award
- Asian edtech startup of the year award
- Best individual contribution to education inclusion award
To nominate yourself or someone you know for one of the awards on offer, simply click through this link and fill in the short nomination form for the relevant category.
Once you’ve done so, why not book you and your team tickets to attend the conference and the awards dinner in November. Running over three days and a wide range of different formats, EduTECH Asia is already the region’s biggest and most compelling education event. We’ll see you in November!