The conception and construction of railway projects is a major investment decision for governments, involving huge investment and a long time to get from blueprint to operation. Whilst in much of Asia, direct government funding is a favoured approach, there are several other innovative funding mechanisms and strategies which can be applied to railway projects, and perhaps help get there sooner.
At Asia Pacific Rail, get the opportunity to learn from funding experts who will share different funding approaches to overcome your funding hurdles.
- Martha Lawrence, Senior Railway Specialist and Leader of Railways Community of Practice, World Bank
- David Tang, Property Director, MTR Corporation
- Paritosh Garga, General Manager, IIFCL Projects Limited
- Oliver Redrup, Director, Capital Projects & Infrastructure, PwC
- Mark Elliott, CEO, Northwest Rapid Transit
- Liu Kading, Chief Planner, Shenzhen Metro Group Co. Ltd
- Dr. Kerati Kijmanawat, President, PSK Consultants
- Valery Tubbax, Head of Power & Infrastructure Advisory, Investment Banking Department Asia, SMBC
- Isabel Chatterton, APAC Regional Manager, PPP Transaction Advisory Services, International Finance Corporation
Now in its 19th edition, Asia Pacific Rail is the largest gathering of senior rail leaders in Asia. With a 4 track premium conference agenda covering key issues across metro, mainline, freight, rolling stock, power, signalling & communications, finance & funding and more, 3 technical seminar theatres in the exhibition hall, over 80 exhibition stands and an Underground/Overground University, our 2017 edition will be our biggest ever. Book your ticket here.