Interxions Marseille Digital Media Hub Infographic

Interxion Marseille Digital Media Hub

judith Uncategorised Leave a Comment

In recent years, Marseille has emerged as Europe’s fastest growing digital media hub. A direct consequence of the city’s strategic role : a gateway between Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. You can download Interxions Marseille Digital Media Hub Infographic here

Huawei Marine Networks rebrands as HMN Technologies

[Breaking] Huawei Marine Networks Rebrands as HMN Technologies

jessica Event News Leave a Comment

In the first half of 2020, Hengtong group completed the 81% shareholding acquisition of Huawei Marine Networks Co., Ltd. New Saxon 2019 Ltd. (UK) holds the remaining 19% balance of shares. Accordingly, Huawei Marine is now rebranded as HMN Technologies Co., Ltd. (“HMN Tech”). HMN Tech remains an independent joint venture entity with an independent board and management team who will …