Earlier this year, we informed you of the launch of Telecoms World Asia, an all-new companion to our 18-year old Carriers World Asia. With three additional themes “Networks, Digital Services and Customer Experience“, we were delighted ith the feedback from our attendees, with one describing it as an “Intimate affair with focus on wholesale markets and great speakers and panel discussions relevant to the challenges all carriers are facing today”
Now we’re going even bigger – welcome to Telecoms World Asia 2.0
In 2017, we’re going even bigger, and we’re delighted to share this preview with you of the new Telecoms World Asia 2017.
In 2017, we’re bringing you more content than ever before as we go beyond wholesale and deeper into the evolving telco business model. Carriers World Asia will be re-branded as a dedicated Carriers track under the Telecoms World Asia umbrella, alongside two other tracks, Networks and Digital Transformation.
Key programme highlights include
- Keynotes on “The vision for a truly connected world”, “Get ready for a blockchain future”
- C-Level panels on “Creating Telco 4.0”, “Relooking at the business of wholesale”, “Meeting the network requirements of tomorrow”, “Leading the digital revolution” and “Serving the customer of 2020”
- Country Highlights featuring China, India, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines
- Mapping the road to 5G, Getting the most out of our SDN investment
- Monetizing your digital services
Early confirmed speakers include Stephan Beckert (Vice President, Strategy, TeleGeography), Bastian Sembiring (Vice President, Wholesale & International Network Service, TELKOM Indonesia) and Zoran Vasiljev (Chief Strategy Officer, Axiata Digital). With more speakers coming on board each week, stay tuned to our blog, as we’ll share more event news and speaker interviews with key industry executives and thought leaders.
Keen to be involved? Get in touch with the team:
Register today! Early bird promotions start from as low as 50%, so book early enjoy the best rate!