At Carriers World Asia 2016 earlier this year, we brought together some of the industry’s leaders to share their thoughts on how carriers can continue staying innovative and thrive (and survive) in an age of digital disruption, new players and intense competition. Key issues discussed included the new business models and external sources of revenue.
A gathering of wholesale chieftains in 2017
Come March next year, we’re kicking it up a notch in our Chief of Wholesale panel, which takes place on Day One, 21 March at Telecoms World Asia 2017.
Chief of Wholesale Panel: Relooking at the business of wholesale (21 March, 11:50AM – 12:30PM)
- How can today’s wholesale operators transform their current portfolio to compete in a multi-product bundled market?
- Driving new partnerships – how can wholesale operators continue to develop a strategic network of partners, and leverage their agility and quicker delivery time?
- Enabling the cloud – maximising your position as a network and DC provider
- Wholesale and IoT – where are the opportunities for carriers in this space and what will be the business model driving this?
- What new technologies should wholesalers look at to ensure future network robustness and efficient service delivery?
If you’d like to find out how today’s leaders in the wholesale telecommunications space are meeting these challenges head-on and changing up the way they do business, you can’t afford to miss out on this session.
Confirmed speakers to be revealed soon, so keep a lookout for our event updates as we bring you more news on Telecoms World Asia 2017.
Keen to be involved? Get in touch with the team:
Register today! Early bird promotions start from as low as 50%, so book early enjoy the best rate!