Asia’s telecoms landscape is a hotbed of activity as less developed markets begin to take off and larger, more established countries face stiffer domestic competition and new service offerings.
To stay ahead, regional carriers and global service providers need insights on the region’s demands and usage of not only fixed data and voice services but also other OTT solutions.
Building on years of industry relationships and research, we’ve complied information from various sources to highlight 14 important markets in Asia; specifically their developments in the areas of Internet, mobile and social media, and how they are contributing to Asia’s robust growth.
Download your snapshot here.
Get the latest updates on these markets at Telecoms World Asia 2017, where we’ve brought together leading experts and senior telecom representatives to share on what’s happening in their country, and the opportunities for partnerships and growth.
- Indonesia: Bastian Sembiring, Vice President of Wholesale & International Network Service, Telkom Indonesia
- Japan: Kempei Fukuda, Director, Network Services, NTT Communications
- Myanmar: Than Htun Aung, Director, Posts and Telecommunications Department, Myanmar
- Afghanistan: Stanley Manzini, Advisor, International Business, Roshan
- Thailand: Dr. Kasititiorn Pooparadai, Senior Division Director (Policy Research Division), National Science Technology Development Agency, Thailand (representing Ministry of Digital Economy and Society)
- Vietnam: Mai Linh Giang, Deputy Managing Director, VNPT International
Keen to meet with these speakers? Register by 10 February and enjoy great savings with our current early bird promotion.
Want to find out more? Get in touch with the team: