Dimelo partners with Telecoms World Asia 2018 to share specific insights about the challenges faced by Asian Telcos when it comes to omni-digital customer care based on our experience helping customers such as Ooredoo, Banglalink, Telenor or iflix to manage their digital customer care channels in multiple Asian countries.
As part of the key theme TelCo 4.0, Julien Rio, CMO at Dimelo, will share exclusive insights about the omni-digital customer care challenges for Telecom companies in Asia:
- How unicorns such as Grab, GoJek, Alibaba, Amazon or Airbnb have raised the bar in terms of customer expectations. Some of these expectations include simplicity and reactivity, feeling important and being able to do everything from their mobile.
- The latest digital market trends in Asia, with a particular focus on Southeast Asia (SEA). The 653 million inhabitants of the region include 392 million active mobile users and 370 million active internet users. These figures show the market maturity in terms of digitalization, meaning companies have to adapt their customer care accordingly.
- The specific challenges faced by Telecom companies:
- Be available on multiple channels
- Process large volumes of daily interactions
- Exploit the available data to have a perfect understanding of their customers
- Maximize customer satisfaction, which is a guarantee of loyalty
- Concrete examples of leading international TelCos that developed successful digital customer care strategies. You will discover how they deployed the right digital channels throughout multiple countries and languages to match their customers’ expectations.
- Key takeaways giving you a better understanding of the current digital challenges and insights to develop the right strategy
Join us on March 20 at 12.40 to learn how to upgrade your digital customer care strategy! Our team will be available both days to meet you and discuss your specific needs.